Thursday, June 11, 2009

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?

The answer my friend.. is blowing in the wind.
One must give credit to Dylan for some of the most poetic and emotional lyrics.
I am just sitting here listening to music on my ipod and this song came on and it really got me thinking. My life is different now, much different. I believe I have walked down many roads, most of them came to a dead end. This new road I walk I feel shall lead me to truth and freedom that we all seek in this life. I walk this road not alone, I walk it with the company of my wife, my daughter following along, and most importantly I am being led by my Savior. I have lost many people I believed were my friends but I know now what friendship really is. I am starting to understand what is important.
Ant.

0 comments:

My Daughter Grace

My Daughter Grace
Grace at Easter 2009.