Thursday, October 1, 2009

A beautiful day.


I am outside again just enjoying this glorious day. It is beautiful and cool.. the perfect weather to me. I am listening to the new The Isaacs album "..Naturally" and I truly feel that my soul is at peace for the moment. I feel that my questioning is pointless and that I truly am leaning on the everlasting arms. Father, you are God, Creator, and love. We can not fully understand You with this mortal life. I praise You for the many blessings I see and the blessings that my eyes do not see. You comfort me with the cool breeze and the warm sunshine on my face. I love You Father, Lord, and Savior. Your love encompasses all your creations even the lost sheep that deny you. May we as children and servants to the cross bring them to You. Oh Lord continue to hear your children.

0 comments:

My Daughter Grace

My Daughter Grace
Grace at Easter 2009.